Supreme Enterprise Sim Supreme Enterprise Sim

I was zorsed-away by this!

thanks babe

Party Bueno Party Bueno

I found myself laughing uncontrollably, TWICE. It was also really cool to see my dude dancing. Great Job. If I were to criticize anything, is that it's really buggy. IT WAS BUGGY IN A CHARMING WAY THOUGH. Thanks for the lovely experience.

molkman responds:

Those ain't bugs, but interesting features!

Nazi Doctor Nazi Doctor

I was so offended that I pooped a little bit.

Extreme Hipster Sim Extreme Hipster Sim

I LURVE IT

FINALLY! I know what its like to be a hipster.

best game ever.

thanks, babe

Robot Riot Robot Riot

robotron?

reminded me of that arcade classic. Good, but doesn't quite capture the craziness of robotron.

robotron felt more hectic, I can stand in one place and never get hurt here.

now don't get me wrong though, there is a lot of effort clearly put into that. I can respect that.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks for recognising the effort I put into this, even if the results do fall far short of perfection. I'm ok with that kind of response 'cuz I'm hoping to reuse the fruits of those efforts in some future games which gives me a chance to rectify the mistakes I made with this one.

I think Robotron felt a lot more hectic mainly 'cuz it was so much more difficult: when I was playtesting I tried it out with everything moving a lot faster and more aggressively - I kinda liked it like that, but my impression is that modern flash games need to be a lot easier than old fashioned arcade games.

I suspect my mistake was not finding a way to replace that 'hectic' feeling which was lost in the modernised and easier gameplay.

Picos Quest Picos Quest

fun game

a very well made text based game that is very well polished. Most people don't get it right like you did. Congratulations, I hope to see more from you ;)

Why thank you kind sir.

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

great

it was a blast

I thought it was really cool to play this game in morse code. it had a good sense of humor, and the gimick worked well. Of course, you will get plenty of bad reviews from people who don't understand the concept of game jam.

while plenty of others might have just done a simple 1 button jump game or timing game, etc, you went above and beyond in creativity.

I had a lot of fun playing this :)

Grent responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it.

Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

GREAT GAME

I love these super challenging games that put you in your place. They are fun, and very very rewarding. The best games in my opinion, are usually the hardest. Best of game jam. Continue the hard game legacy.

Oh and just for the hell of it, raise the frame rate to 60 or something to fuck with the people complaining about the difficulty.

after several tries, you really feel successful. GOOD JOB!!!

bcdefg123 responds:

Raising the frame rate to 60 would screw a lot of things up (like the timer) and make lag worse. 45 is great, more than that would probably be overkill for this :P - Brian

Rosie Likes Popsicles Rosie Likes Popsicles

hey guy

man, you really know how to make ambience in a game.

It was a simple game with a very stylish twist. I like it. Simple gameplay, a couple power-ups, very nice animation on the bird ( you rotoscoper you...), colorful art, nice music. It all added up for a great experience. This game teaches a lesson, any game whether or not its been done to death, can be fun if you add your own creative twist.

K-Guare responds:

the bird wasn't *completely* rotoscoped. ;)
seriously. and I figured it was about time i made
something simple and artsy. the concept may
have been done over and over again, but I like it.

Next up is tower defense. LOL.

Lifeguard Larry Deluxe Lifeguard Larry Deluxe

lions

I loved the first and I love this one just as much, good job.